Monday, February 23, 2009

Gearing up for the Summit!

Gearing up for the upcoming MVP Summit! Cool that I will be able to attend this year's edition. Almost always saddled with so much around this time of year that I will have to bust plans of attending at the last minute! Breaking up the ginx this year! I should hope that's a good sign.

This year is particularly different, not only my decision to attend crippled by saddled workload, also the global financial crisis is dealing a good blow and the unexplainable diving of the Nigerian Naira against the USD. But I still gotta attend all the same.

So much I am hoping to gain this year apart from the Great View of Seattle from Top floors of The Westin Seattle. Another great opportunity to relate with the C# team apart from the mail relationship at Private Newsgroup and the C# Insiders and much more.

I am also hoping to meet the Channel 9 Team (probably they may feature me in one of their videos). and much more ..

No comments: