Thursday, November 20, 2008

Microsoft Expression Web Inline Styles

I like to agree that Microsoft Expression Web is a great tool to use. I instantly saw the need to need for such tool to complement Visual Studio and considering that it's has less memory footprint tool and I can get my tortoise- performing notebook (Never seem to get a machine fast enough -HP Compaq nc6400)  to deliver working on a web page faster.  It is also very cool with css and I consider tracing image very "slick". 

I am particularly irritated with the fact that the designer generates only inline-styles. I experienced this with silence in version 1 and this persisted in version 2. Even if the element being moved around in the designer already has a class attribute, one notices that an inline style is created for the element and have to manually copy and merge the changes with what is the external style.

Is there a mode like this in this because I really cannot imagine the designer of this tool missing out on this kind of cool feature.

No comments: